CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Game 5: Orlando Magic vs LA Lakers

As I sit down eating my wings and munch down on my fries along with an assorted amount of friends. I can't help but pray that the Magic pull through on this game. My mind still wonders back to Game 4 which was taken from the Magic by the Lakers. Actually I can't even say taken because it seems as though the Magic just gave that one away. There is a saying in our house "You can't miss anything that is Free when it comes to basketball." Yet the Magic missed free throw after free throw!
I'm hoping that game 5 will bring great things, but as I watch I can't help but wonder.....what is going on with my team. I see Lewis popping those three's of his and I see Howard trying to hold things down in the Paint, but is that going to be enough. I need the rest of the team to really get into it. Only time will tell.......

0 comments: