CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Are You Thirsty


Frustration merged with Anger then suppressed to Boredom while Hope is triggered and Happiness collapsed!


Thats how much of roller-coaster of emotions I went through as I watched the Magic vs. Cavaliers game earlier today. It was just sad how they were playing at first. I had trouble keeping my eyes on the screen because every time I looked up from my plate (since I was eating breakfast) someone was either struggling to hold on to the ball or throwing up a 3 which fell short. I just always get so tangled up into the game when I'm watching it because I just love Basketball so much!

I'm glad that coach Stanley Gundy sat the starting 5 down because I completely agreed with him that they were not playing like they wanted to win. Even though LeBron James wasn't on the court the Cavaliers were still playing aggressively and intense, yet Magic was laid back and cooling it. The cameras caught some shots of Howard just looking so upset while seating on the bench and Lewis looking lost! Haha! All in all I'm glad they finished strong and came out with a win. Final score was 98 - 92! Yes Magic won! I need to play with the thirst for the game on their fingertips!! Thats how we are going to win and take it to the finals!!

0 comments: