CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 1, 2010

Canada defeats USA 3-2 in OT



The Olympic games have really been outstanding this year. For the first time, I found myself watching ice hockey! It was the most thrilling and action packed game. I didn't realize how similar (in a physical point of view) ice hockey is to football! We really did try and I saw the guys working hard, elbowing and speeding up. They were pushing and shoving! Yet even with all that we just couldn't hold our ground when it came to the puke.

Even though I wanted USA to win, we just couldn't pull it through. The Canadian team kept hitting Miller with shot after shot! He did the best he could but where was the rest of the time?!? I felt bad when I saw Ryan Miller (USA goalie) shed a few tears after Sidney Crosby got a shot passed right into the goal.

I was proud that we took it into overtime, just wish that USA would of pulled it in! But hey ...... silver is okay. It was an honor to be in the top two.

Check out the following site for a full story on the game! :)
Crosby golden as Canada defeats USA 3-2 in OT - USATODAY.com: "Olympic hockey gold medal"

0 comments: