CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Good Game


After reading some articles and talking the game over with some friends, the football game last Thursday was just that....a game. It wasn't anything extravagant about it and it did not for-fill a lot of people's expectations. Some believed that Vick should have done a bit more but I believe he did a very good job.

He seemed very aggressive as usual even though in the beginning he was a little tense walking onto the field, but that was due to nerves. Last Thursday was his first game in the in two years. My overall thought is that Vick did great and I"m sure he was happy to have been received so well by the fans.

This quote is from a site called philly.com from Vick himself.... "It's been a long journey for me and I just want to do it right this time around and make the most of my situation."

0 comments: